Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Sweet bread dough.
A. 100g bread four
70g boiling water
B. 300g bread flour
100g plain flour
20g milk powder
C. 175g cold water
60g cold eggs
D. 60g butter
1. Add the boiling water from A into flour, mix until well-blended to form dough. cover and set aside to cool. Keep it into refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
2. Mix B until well-blended. Add in C and knead to form rough dough. Add in A and knead until well-blended.
3. Add in D and knead to form elastic dough.
4. Let it proof for 40 minutes.
5. Divide sweet bread dough into 80g each and mould it round. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. Flatten the dough and roll it into ablong shape.
7. Place it onto greased pan and let it proof for 45 minutes.
8. Egg wash the surface and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. Bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven.
at 4:23 PM