Sunday, January 15, 2012
500g Hokkein Noodle
200g shallots, 5 cloves garlic & 30g young ginger (Blended)
1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
1/4 cup oil
7 tbsp curry powder, add 3/4 cup hot water
2 tbsp curry leaves
1/2 cup coconut cream
1 cup of prawn stock
salt and sugar
1 tbsp light soy sauce
10 pcs prawn, cooked in 1 cup of water, strain and extract the stock
hard boil eggs
choy sum , shredded
1. Heat up oil and saute the blended ingredients until fragrant.
2. Add in the curry paste, lemongrass and curry leaves, stir-fry until the curry paste begins to release it's fragrant aromas, or until the oil is separated.
3. Add the coconut cream and prawn stock. Add seasoning. Bring to boil.
4. Prepare the noodle in the serving plate with the small amount of gravy and add on the garnishing. Serve hot.
at 9:19 PM
2 cups self raising flour
5 pcs prawn, peel and chopped
1 onion, chopped
5 stalk chives, cut into 2cm length
1 cup bean sprout
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine ingredients (A) in a large bowl. Mix well.
2. Add in Ingredients (B) and mix until well combine.
3. Deep-fry the batter in hot oil until golden brown.
4. Served with chili sauce.
at 5:22 PM