Wednesday, December 7, 2011
A. 100g bread flour
70g boiling water
B. 350g bread flour
20g milk powder
6g instant yeast
C. 220g cold water
100g overnight sponge dough
D. 40g butter
1. Add the boiling water from A into flour, mix until well-blended to form dough. Cover and set aside to cool. Keep it into refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
2. Mix B until well-blended. Add in C and knead to form rough dough. Add in A and knead until well-blended.
3. Add in D and knead to form elastic dough. Let it proof for 40 minutes.
4. divide the dough into 4 pieces and mould it round, let it rest for 10 minutes. Flatten the dough then roll it up like Swiss roll. Let rest for 10 minutes. Repeat this process one more time and place the dough into a greased sandwich loaf tin.
5. Let it proof for 50 minutes.
6. Bake at 220C for 35 minutes.
OVERNIGHT SPONGE DOUGH
100g bread flour
60g water (room temperature)
1/4tsp instant yeast
Mix water and yeast until well-blended. Add in flour and mix to form dough. Let it proof for 30 minutes. Wrap it up and refrigerate for overnight.
at 5:51 PM