Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Cheese Cup Cake
3 egg yolks
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
65g cheddar cheese, grated
70g corn oil
some cheddar cheese, grated
1. Grease and line the bottom of cup cake or muffin mould with paper cup.
2. Whip (A) until light and fluffy. Add (B) and mix well.
3. Fold in (C) and mix until well blended.
4. Cook (D) until cheese melts. Add (D) then (E). Mix until well combined.
5. Pour it into the prepared mould and sprinkle some (F) on top.
6. Bake at 200C for 18 minutes or until firm and golden brown. Remove from oven and unmould.
at 9:34 PM