Wednesday, December 7, 2011
American Butter Cheese Bread
A. 150g bread flour
105g boiling water
B. 250g bread flour
100g plain flour
20g milk powder
8g instant yeast
C. 135g cold water
1 nos egg
D. 60g butter
80g cream cheese
1. Add the boiling water from A into flour, mix until well-blended to form dough. Cover and set aside to cool. Keep it into refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
2. Mix B until well-blended. Add in C and knead to form rough dough. Add in A and knead until well-blended.
3. Add in D and knead to form elastic dough.
4. Let it proof for 40 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 18 pieces, about 60g each and mould it round.
6. Place 6 pieces of dough onto a greased 20cm tube cake mould, let proof for 50 minutes.
7. Egg wash the surface and bake at 175C for 30 minutes.
at 4:10 PM