Wednesday, February 29, 2012
500gm plain flour
2 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg ( stir well, don't beat)
water ( adequate amount to make a dough)
4 tbsp corn flour
4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix corn flour and oil to make a smooth paste. Set aside.
1. Mix flour, butter, salt and egg until well blended.
2. Pour in water gradually and knead to form a smooth dough. (The dough is ready, when is not stick to your finger or bowl).
3. Divided the dough into 4 equal portions and shape into balls.
4. Take one portion and roll it out thinly, lightly brush the surface with the paste. Roll the dough up as if you were making Swiss Rolls.
5. Cut the rolls about 2cm, then roll to flatten.
6. Deep fry in medium heat until golden brown. Drain well.
7. Coat with icing sugar. Ready to serve.
at 8:55 PM
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
200gm plain flour
20gm custard powder
1/2 can evaporated milk
20gm milk powder
20gm baking powder
1. Mix well flour, sugar, custard powder, milk powder with butter until smooth.
2. Add in eggs and evaporated milk.
3. Pour batter into paper cup.
4. Steam over high heat for 5 minutes or until cooked.
at 6:12 PM