Butter rolls can be sliced and spread with jam, butter or cheese or eaten plain with coffee or tea.
600g bread flour
2 tsp instant yeast
1/2 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp milk powder
180ml cold water
110ml cold milk
1. Mix (A) until well blended.
2. Add (B) and mix to form a dough.
3. Add (C) and mix to form a smooth dough.
4. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 40g pieces and make dough into balls.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to become firm.
7. Shape it into cone shape.
8. Flatten the cone shape dough.
9. Roll them up.
11. Brush with egg wash then bake at 190C for about 10 minutes.