Tuesday, December 20, 2011
335g ubi kayu / cassava (grated)
1 tsp tapioca flour
1 tbsp butter
30g dessicated coconut
a drop of yellow colouring
80g rice flour
1/2 tsp salt
400ml coconut cream + 300ml water
1. Layer the tin with foil, set aside.
2. Mix ingredients (A) until well combine and transfer to the prepared tin.
3. Steam it for approximately 10 minutes. Using the back of spoon, press the tapioca layer to make smooth surface.
4. Mix ingredients (B) and strain in to a saucepan. Stir the mixture over medium heat until thickened.
5. Pour over the tapioca layer. Steam for another 20 minutes.
6. Leave it to cool for at least 2 hours before serving.
at 7:04 PM