This simple recipe is come from my best friend, kak Halizan. Since they came to visit us in Oct'11, I had made this mini murtabak few times.
What we need just a few pieces of Spring roll wrappers..Yesss trust me, just Spring roll wrappers without hassle of making a dough.
INGREDIENTS (for filling)
3 large potatoes (peeled and cut into dice)
300g mince chicken
1 cup water
5 shallots and 3 garlic, peeled and pounded
2 tbsp curry powder ( mix with water to make a paste)
1. Heat up oil and saute pounded shallots and garlic until fragrant. Add the curry paste and stir fry until aromatic.
2. Add in potatoes, mince chicken and water. Cook until chicken and potatoes tender.
3. Add in egg and stir to combine. Sugar and salt to taste. Remove from heat and bring to cool.
4. Scoop in filling into wrapper, brush some cornflour, fold into square shape.
5. Pan fry until golden brown..
|Friends is forever.|