Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Kuih Kosui Pandan
10 pandan leaves
200ml coconut cream
250gm plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp air kapur sirih
About 1 cup dessicated coconut
1. Blend the pandan leave with water and extract the juice.
2. Mix the coconut cream with the pandan juice, flour, sugar, salt and air kapur Mix well and strain.
3. Heat up a steamer.
4. Pour the batter into a greased tray and steam for 20-30 minutes or until firm.
5. Remove from heat and leave it to cool.
6. Mix the dessicated coconut with a little bit of salt. If dried dessicated coconut is used, add a little bit of hot water.
7.Cut the cooled kuih into bite size, roll in the coconut.
at 12:07 PM