Thursday, December 15, 2011
1 1/2 cups (195g) all purpose flour
1 cup (200g) granulated white sugar
1/3 cup (30g) cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup (240ml) water
1/3 cup (80ml) vegetable oil
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. In large bowl sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl mix the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla extract. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in the wet ingredients until nice and smooth.
3. Fill each muffin cups about two-thirds full with batter.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until the cupcakes feel springy to the touch.
5. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
at 10:09 AM