Thursday, January 5, 2012
200g glutinous rice flour
3 pcs pandan leaves (Blend with 200ml water and extract the juice)
1/2 cup grated coconut mix with a pinch of salt
* if using dessicated coconut, soften it with 1 tbsp of hot water
1. Fill up the sauce pan with half full water, bring to boil.
2. In a bowl, mix flour with pandan juice to make a dough.( Not to dry and not to soft)
3. Roll a dough into a ball, about 20g each.Flatten and place the brown sugar. Roll again into a ball.
4. Put the ball into the boiling water slowly. The Buah Melaka will cooked when it float up.
5. Bring the Buah Melaka out from the sauce pan and place it in dessicated coconut. Roll it.
6. The Buah Melaka is now ready to serve.
at 10:54 PM