Saturday, January 28, 2012
Steamed Thai Style Dumpling
70g glutinous rice flour
1 tsp cooking oil
Adequate hot and cold water ( 150ml each)
300gm minced chicken
5gm potato starch
1 tsp sesame oil
50g mix vegetables
1. Divided dough ingredients into two portions, ONE portion mix with hot water, another portion mix with cold water. Combine both doughs into one dough.
2. Mix well filling ingredients until elastic.
3. Knead dough into smooth strip, divide into each 20gm equal parts, flatten it into flat sheet.
4. Place in 20g filling, fold into dumpling shape.
5. Steam over high heat for 7 minutes. Serve with Chili sauce.
at 9:01 PM