Thursday, February 2, 2012
Creamy Milk Buns
160g icing sugar
160g milk powder
Prepare filling: Cream butter and icing sugar until light. Add milk powder and mix untill well blended. Make the filling into 30g balls.
480g bread flour
120g plain flour
20g milk powder
4 tsps instant yeast
300ml cold water
1. Mix (A) until well belnded.
2. Add (B) and knead to foam dough.
3. Add (C), continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover dough with clear film, let it prove for 50-60 minutes, or untill it doubles its size.
5. Divide the dough into 60g pieces and shape them into balls.
6. Leave them to rest for 10 minutes, then flatten lightly with the palm of your hand and put some filling in the middle of the dough.
7. Place them in a greased baking tray and leave them to prove for 45 minutes or untill twice their size.
8. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle some chocolate chip on top. Bake at 190C for 12-15 minutes.
at 3:57 PM