Wednesday, January 25, 2012
2 cups rice flour
2 cups wheat flour
2 tsp yeast
2 cups rice
2 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 cups sugar
Food colouring of your choices.
1. Combine ingredients (A) in a large container. Mix well.
2. Blend the rice with half of water. Slowly add the remaining water, blend until the rice is well blended. Add on the sugar. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into (A). Mix well. Cover the container and let it rest for 3 hours.
4. Divide the batter and add the colouring.
4. Heat up steamer. Steam the moulds before using.
5. Brush the moulds with oil, spoon 3/4 full the batter into the moulds (or place paper cases in moulds,pour mixture 3/4 full).
6. Steam over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
7. Unmould the kuih, ready to serve.
at 10:59 AM