- 10 stalks of rhubarb, rinsed and chopped
- 75g caster sugar
- 125g cold unsalted butter, chopped
- 175g plain flour
- 50g brown sugar
- 25g raisins
- Preheat oven to 170°C degrees.
- Place rhubarb and caster sugar in a saucepan over medium low heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- To make the crumble topping, sift the flour into mixing bowl and rub in the unsalted butter with your fingertips until it resemble coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in the brown sugar and raisins.
- Pour the rhubarb mixture into a 4-cup capacity oven-proof dish or four 1-cup capacity oven proof ramekins. Sprinkle the crumble mixture on top. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.