Thursday, March 29, 2012
40g cream cheese
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
pinch of salt
1/8 tsp cream of tartar
1. Cook (A) over double-boiled until well blended and it thickens.
2. Remove it from double-boiler. Add (B) and mix until smooth.
3. Add (C) and mix until well combined.
4. Whip the egg whites in (D) until foamy. Add in the rest of the (D) ingredients. Whip until stiff. Add it into the cheese mixture from step (3). Mix it until well incorporated.
5. Pour into 9-inch chiffon pan. Do not grease the pan. Bake at 175C for 35-40 minutes. Remove it from the oven. Invert the pan and let it cool upside down.
at 12:02 PM