Sunday, March 18, 2012
Bingka Labu / Pumpkin slice
500ml coconut cream
200gm plain flour
180gm caster sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
450gm pumpkin, peeled, coarsely chopped, steam until cook and mash while hot with potato masher.
Sesame seed, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Grease and line 20cm square cake pan with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except pumpkin. Mix well, then sift the mixture to remove any lumps.
3. Add in the pumpkin into the mixture. Stir well to combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, sprinkle with sesame seed and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the cake is golden brown.
5. Removed from oven and let it completely cool in the pan.
6. Slice and serve.
at 5:48 PM